Skanska UK – Highways Agency Area 2 Asset Support Contract
Working with Skanska as a Schemes Programme Manager, providing programme management services on the Asset Support Contract for the HA Area 2. Covering Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset and Somerset, & utilising Asta PowerProject & TILOS
Mace Group – Vennsys Joint Venture
Mace, as part of the Vennsys joint venture, have a 9.5 year Managed Metering Contract with Thames Water across AMP5 and AMP6. Providing services as a Pre-Planning Manager, we were responsible for translating the strategic programme into detailed, resourced & costed works programmes which covered the core scope of the contract, consisting of meter procurement, appointments, survey, proving, meter install, meter reading and asset maintenance/investigation.
EnterpriseMouchel – Highways Agency Area 3 Managing Agent Contractor
Involved in the establishment of a new planning department to ensure monitoring and delivery £500m of works over a five-year period within Area 3, the largest single Highways Agency Network in the UK.
Wessex Water – construction planning
Key responsibilities included:
- Development and maintenance of all programmes for the replacement and refurbishment of the sewerage network within the Wessex Water region.
- Programmes covered the whole project lifecycle from outline design through to handover back to operations.
- Analysis of all project programmes including critical path analysis, cost, resource and progress. Production of detailed schedules dependent on overall schedules.
- Regular monitoring of progress through production and interpretation of variance reports. Development of cost and scheduling reports via Primavera P3e. Reporting of performance against KPI’s and results analysis in monthly progress update meetings.
- Close liasing with construction teams and internal stakeholder teams to ensure swift resolution of procurement and other issues, and to improve synergies. Led monthly meetings with project planning team to ensure accurate updates on progress.